Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The taste of pierogies without all the fuss!
- 15 lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- pepper, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- 1 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- sour cream
- Cook lasagna noodles and drain.
- Line bottom of 9x13 pan with a single layer of noodles.
- In bowl mix mashed potatoes, cheese, egg, and spices.
- Spread half over noodles.
- Cover with another layer of noodles, then potato mixture.
- Melt butter or margarine in fry pan, saute onion until clear and soft.
- Pour over noodles.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes in 350 °F oven.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with sour cream.