The taste of pierogies without all the fuss!
- 15 lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- pepper, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- 1 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- sour cream
- Cook lasagna noodles and drain.
- Line bottom of 9x13 pan with a single layer of noodles.
- In bowl mix mashed potatoes, cheese, egg, and spices.
- Spread half over noodles.
- Cover with another layer of noodles, then potato mixture.
- Melt butter or margarine in fry pan, saute onion until clear and soft.
- Pour over noodles.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes in 350 °F oven.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with sour cream.