Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- 16 servings
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup baking cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, cut in pieces
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup caramel ice cream topping
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- Grease 8-inch-square baking pan.
- Combine flour, cocoa and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add 2 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla extract; mix well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Reserve ¾ cup batter. Spread remaining batter into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle nuts and white morsels over batter. Drizzle caramel topping over top.
- Beat remaining egg and reserved batter in same large bowl until light in color. Stir in semi-sweet morsels.
- Spread evenly over caramel topping.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.