Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 gallon shredded iceberg lettuce (2 large heads)
- 3 medium red onions, thinly sliced 1 lb 8 oz
- 3 quart bean sprouts (48 oz)
- 9 medium tomatoes, 1/2 inch cubes 2 lb 14 oz
- 3 lb silken tofu, 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 lb canned red salmon or light Tuna 8 oz
- 3 cups watercress, cut in 1-inch pieces optional
- warm soy sauce dressing
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup soybean oil
- 1 1/2 cups green onions, minced
- 9 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 3/4 tsp bottledhot pepper sauce
For buffet service, layer salad ingredients in order of listing in a large shallow bowl or serving platter. Just before serving, heat ingredients for Warm Soy Sauce Dressing. Toss salad and serve. For table service, toss salad and serve about 2 cups per serving. Garnish with choice of cherry tomatoes, sliced red onions, sweet red or yellow peppers, sugar pea pods or sliced cucumbers.