Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 large ripe avocados peeled, pitted
- 2 cup purchased thick salsa (mild or medium-hot) or more
- 1 head red-leaf lettuce in bite-sized pieces
- 3 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 3 cup broken tortilla chips
- 1 can black beans (15 ounce) rinsed, drained
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar Cheese packed
- Place avocados in medium bowl.
- Add ⅓ cup salsa and mash to chunky guacamole consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Layer half of lettuce of chicken, chips, black beans, green onions, bell pepper and cheese in large bowl.
- Top with half of guacamole and half of remaining salsa.
- Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.
- Use additional salsa to cover top if necessary.