Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups mochiko
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cans koshian or tsubushian (azuki beans) or mixture of both
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add flour, mochiko and salt and blend well.
- Divide dough in half.
- Spread half the dough evenly in the pan.
- Spread the koshian or tsubushian evenly over dough.
- Spread remaining dough over the top or crumble evenly to cover filling.
- Bake 30 minutes, then reduce heat to 325°F and bake another 30 minutes or until nicely brown.
- Cool and cut into squares.