- 2 cups each: watermelon balls, cantaloupe balls, honeydew balls, sliced peaches, sliced pears, quartered orange sections, sliced plums
- 1 cup each: fresh blueberries, fresh strawberries, cubed pineapple
- 2 dozen (21 – 25) count boiled shrimp
- 2 cups crawfish tails
- 1 recipe fruity yogurt dressing
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- In a large glass serving bowl, layer fruit by alternating stratas of color.
- Once all the fruit has been layered, line shrimp and crawfish in a decorative pattern around the edge of the bowl.
- Top with fruity yogurt dressing and toss the mixture to blend the dressing into the fruit.
- Sprinkle with pecans and serve immediately.