Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A solid but suprisingly light appetizer to start with, especially the Bacon is a delight for the senses.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon refrigerated pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup Canadian Bacon sliced and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella Cheese
In bowl, combine cream cheese and pesto. Spread mixture onto serving platter to about 1/4-inch thickness. Top with pizza sauce, lettuce, Canadian Bacon and Cheese. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or toasted pita bread wedges for dipping.