Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 Pkgs. Frozen Chopped Broccoli Defrosted And Drained (10 Oz. Each)
- 1/2 Cup green onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Cup Grated Swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 T. dill weed
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Cup Cracker Crumbs ( Use a savory Cracker, Like Ritz)
In an Oval au Gratin Porcelain Baker That is Lightly Greased, Evenly Spread The Chopped Broccoli. Scatter onions Evenly on Top. Scatter Cheese Evenly Over The onions. Beat Together eggs, sour cream, dill weed And lemon juice Until Blended And Pour Over The Cheese. Combine Parmesan And Crumbs And Sprinkle Over The sour cream Mixture. Bake in a 350 Oven For 35 Minutes or Until Casserole is Lightly Browned. Serve Warm With Roasted or Barbecued Chicken. Serves 6 to 8
Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen