Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Anyone who likes bananas will love this layered pudding treat that gets its start with a convenient boxed pudding mix.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Taste of Home Test Kitchen Favorites
- 6 servings
- 1¾ cups cold milk
- 1 (3.9 oz) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 2 large firm bananas
- 1 (8 oz) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- grated chocolate, optional
- In large mixing bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes; let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Arrange ½ of vanilla wafers in 1-qt bowl.
- Top with ½ of pudding, bananas and whipped topping.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Garnish with grated chocolate if desired.