Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 TB baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 TB. Culinary lavender
- 2 TB. margarine
- 1 cup Nonfat buttermilk or soy milk
- 1 TB. vanilla
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 TB. chopped walnuts
- 2 TB. Sugar
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl: cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add buttermilk or soy milk and vanilla, stirring with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop dough by 2 heaping tablespoons, 2 inches apart onto baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle evenly with walnuts and remaining Sugar.
- Bake 400 degrees for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden.
Yield 1 Dozen