- Have on hand one pre-baked or par-baked pizza shell
- from your local grocer, or your own favorite fresh pizza dough.
- Medium shell serves 1 or 2, large shell 3 or 4.
- one-quarter pound soft goat Cheese, crumbled
- 4 T. virgin olive oil
- 4 T. chopped shallots
- half-teaspoon herbs de provence with lavender
- Pre-heat oven to 450. Sauté shallots in 1T. virgin olive oil until translucent.
Spread crumbled goat Cheese over the pizza shell, then spread the sautéed shallots
on the shell. Bake approximately 10 minutes, or until Cheese bubbles. Serve.