Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/3 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup limeade concentrate
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender buds
- In a blender, combine the tequila, triple sec, coconut milk, and lime juice. Cover and turn to high speed, then gradually add Berries and ice. Whirl until smooth and slushy. Pour into glasses. You can rub glass rims with lime and dip the rim in salt. Add a lavender sprig for garnish!