- Mix butter and cream cheese together in mixer until blended well.
- cream in sugar.
- Mix in egg, flour and lavender until well blended together.
- Pat dough onto lightly greased jelly roll pan (15½ x 10½).
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Do not brown top.
- Spread top of warm cookie base with lavender fruit jam and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cut into bars while warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.