Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tblsp Sugar
- 3 tblsp melted margarine
- 4 (8oz.) bricks of cream cheese at room temp. (can substitute low fat)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tblsp flour
- 1 tblsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 1/2 tsp ground culinary lavender
- additional sour cream may be tinted with purple food
coloring. Or try fresh raspberries.
- Decorate with fresh lavender sprigs
- All ingredients should be at room temp. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Place a cookie sheet on lower shelf and fill with water. Prepare crust by
mixing all ingredients together and patting into a 9 inch spring form
speed until blended. Add eggs one at a time until mixed. Blend in sour
above water filled cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes. Shut off
oven and open door. Let cool to room temp. This will help eliminate
cracks. Refridge overnight and add topping before serving. ENJOY!