Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
== Description == .
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 tbsp. Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp. Finely chopped dried *culinary lavender (1 tbsp. Fresh)
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Combine first four dry ingredients in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the lemon juice with milk and let stand for 5 mins. Add the rest of the wet ingredients including the lemon zest, lavender and blueberries to the milk and lemon juice mixture. Gradually stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until all dry ingredients are moistened. Bake 25–30 minutes. Cool completely before removing from pan.
Makes 12 muffins.