Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Apple part:
- 3 -5(if small) baking Apples ( Stayman, York, Granny Smith etc. ) peeled, sliced and diced small.
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- zest from 1 lemon, chopped
- 2 TB. Organic lavender buds – grind together with ¼ cup of the white sugar in blender or 2nd coffee grinder. Don’t use your daily grinder.
- lemon juice
- 2 cups Bisquick
- ¾ cup French vanilla liquid creamer -available in dairy section of grocery stores.
- lavender Apples from above.
1.Combine all ingredients, let sit overnight, strain before adding to biscuits.
2. Follow directions for basic rolled biscuits adding strained Apples.
3.Serve with honey or apple butter.