Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Regardless of political orientation, everyone likes hot chocolate, right?
- Home for the Holidays Hot Chocolate Recipe by Laura Bush, from the White House website, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 6 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 6 tbsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2½ cup milk
- 2½ cup light cream
- ½ tsp vanilla (or more)
- pinch of cinnamon powder (optional)
- whipped cream
- orange zest
- Mix cocoa, salt, and sugar.
- Add milk.
- Heat to dissolve.
- Add light cream, cinnamon, vanilla.
- Heat to just under boiling.
- Mix very well and pour into warm mug.
- Top with whipped cream, cocoa powder, and fine orange zest.