Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Tbsp. rendered Goose grease, Duck grease, or bacon fat
- 2 - 4 onions
- 1 can/jar store-bought sauerkraut
- 1 small head of cabbage
- 1 - 3 Macintosh or Granny Smith apples (optional)
- 1 - 2 cps. tomato juice (optional)
- 1/4 - 1 tsp. caraway seeds (optional)
Meanwhile cut the head of cabbage (except for the core) into strips. Strain the canned sauerkraut, and throw out the juice. (If you are adding the Apples, also peel, core, and chop them at this time.)
Serves 6 - 10 people, depending on how much they like sauerkraut!