Madagascar Lasopy Soup - Serves 28
- 8 L Fresh vegetable stock
- 15 carrots, thickly sliced
- 8 turnip, peeled and cubed
- 50 Spring onions, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 kg green beans, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 kg Fresh tomatoes, roughly chopped
- salt and black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan, bring to the boil then reduce the heat, partially cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Let cool a little then transfer to a food processor and process to a quite thick puree.
- Return to the pan, adjust the seasoning and reheat gently.
- Serve very hot.