Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Madagascar Lasopy Soup - Serves 28
- 8 L Fresh vegetable stock
- 15 carrots, thickly sliced
- 8 turnip, peeled and cubed
- 50 Spring onions, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 kg green beans, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 kg Fresh tomatoes, roughly chopped
- salt and black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan, bring to the boil then reduce the heat, partially cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Let cool a little then transfer to a food processor and process to a quite thick puree.
- Return to the pan, adjust the seasoning and reheat gently.
- Serve very hot.