- Cook lasagna in abundant boiling water.
- When not quite al dente, stop cooking, drain and lay each noodle on a damp towel in preparation for assembling.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C or 370 °F.
- Mix tomato sauce, corn and water together.
- Place alternate layers of sauce, pasta, and spinach into a 22cm (8x8x2 inch) square casserole dish finishing with a thin layer of sauce.
- Spread cheese evenly over top layer of pasta.
- Sprinkle with prosciutto.
- Cover dish with lid or foil and bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C or 370 °F for 15 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for a further 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs on serving.