Ingredients for sauce:
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp of liquid honey
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp of freshly chopped chilli pepper
- Pepper and salt
- 1 tbsp of roughly chopped parsley
- Peel the kiwis and cut them in thin slices of ±½ cm thick.
- Slice the cheese roll as well.
- Achieve a small tower while superimposing kiwi slices and slices of goat cheese successively (begin and finish with a slice of kiwi.
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce.
- Serve the lasagne towers on plates and pour the sauce on top.
Preparation time: approx. 20 minutes Recipe and photo reprinted with permission from ZESPRI kiwifruit