Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ingredients for sauce:
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp of liquid honey
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp of freshly chopped chilli pepper
- Pepper and salt
- 1 tbsp of roughly chopped parsley
- Peel the kiwis and cut them in thin slices of ±½ cm thick.
- Slice the cheese roll as well.
- Achieve a small tower while superimposing kiwi slices and slices of goat cheese successively (begin and finish with a slice of kiwi.
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce.
- Serve the lasagne towers on plates and pour the sauce on top.
Preparation time: approx. 20 minutes Recipe and photo reprinted with permission from ZESPRI kiwifruit