Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 3/04/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs sausage
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4½ tbsp oregano
- 1 onion
- 2½ tbsp basil
- 3½ tbsp parsley
- 2½ tbsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 x 28 oz can tomato sauce + ½ can water
- 2 x 6 oz tomato paste + 2 cans water
- 1 x 16 oz diced tomatoes
- 2 cans mushrooms
- Chop 3 garlic cloves, add garlic to olive oil and cook until garlic bubbles.
- Add the onion, turn to medium low.
- Simmer on low heat about 5 minutes.
- While simmering, add other ingredients and mix well.
- Stir every couple minutes.
- Do this for about 10 minutes.
- Cover and simmer an additional 10 minutes.