From Menu and Recipes Week 3/04/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs sausage
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4½ tbsp oregano
- 1 onion
- 2½ tbsp basil
- 3½ tbsp parsley
- 2½ tbsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 x 28 oz can tomato sauce + ½ can water
- 2 x 6 oz tomato paste + 2 cans water
- 1 x 16 oz diced tomatoes
- 2 cans mushrooms
- Chop 3 garlic cloves, add garlic to olive oil and cook until garlic bubbles.
- Add the onion, turn to medium low.
- Simmer on low heat about 5 minutes.
- While simmering, add other ingredients and mix well.
- Stir every couple minutes.
- Do this for about 10 minutes.
- Cover and simmer an additional 10 minutes.