Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 3/04/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1 pkg. Italian seasoning
- 2 x 8 oz blocks mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg. shredded mozzarella
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup parsley
- 1 tbsp basil
- dash pepper
- dash salt
- olive oil
- Combine ricotta cheese, egg, mozzarella, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, ½ cup parsley, dash black pepper and 1 tbsp basil.
- Mix well with fork and set aside.
- Spoon small amount of lasagna sauce on bottom of pan.
- Layer noodles, then dollop lasagna filling about 2" apart; carefully spread out.
- Top with mozzarella cheese slices, spoon lasagna filling on top of this.
- Sprinkle ½ of the Parmesan cheese mixture on top of this.
- Repeat process.
- Cover pan.
- Cook 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook 10 more minutes.
- Take out and let sit 10 more minutes before serving.