This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoyt Estate in Allen, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- ½ cup white onions chopped
- 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 package spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 5 ounces egg noodles cooked and drained
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare rectangular casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan cook chicken and onions until chicken is no longer pink then stir in tomato sauce and spaghetti sauce mix.
- Mix well and cook over medium heat until mixture begins to thicken.
- In another saucepan heat evaporated milk and cream cheese then cook until smooth then stir in cooked noodles.
- Pour noodle mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread chicken mixture over top.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top then bake for 20 minutes.