Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoyt Estate in Allen, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- ½ cup white onions chopped
- 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 package spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 5 ounces egg noodles cooked and drained
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare rectangular casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan cook chicken and onions until chicken is no longer pink then stir in tomato sauce and spaghetti sauce mix.
- Mix well and cook over medium heat until mixture begins to thicken.
- In another saucepan heat evaporated milk and cream cheese then cook until smooth then stir in cooked noodles.
- Pour noodle mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread chicken mixture over top.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top then bake for 20 minutes.