Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982. Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 Cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 2 Cups celery, diced
- 12 eggs, hard-boiled and cut up
- 1 Cup slivered almonds
- 1 Quart mayonnaise
- 1 Small package potato chips
- Mix all ingredients together except chips
- Place in casserole dish
- Crush chips and sprinkle over mixture
- Bake at 350 °F for 30 minutes