Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This is a hot weather dessert, and you can serve it over ice cubes to make it really cold.
- Peel and segment the oranges, ensuring that no pits, pith or skin remain.
- Put the segments in a glass dish and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring the Sugar and water gently to the boil, stirring occsionally.
- Boil for 15 minutes, until it is the consistency of a thin syrup. Add the rosewater and stir to blend.
- Pour the syrup over the orange segments and chill until required.