- ½ piece duck
- 100 g dry oyster
- 5 tbsp dry black mushroom
- 10 g dry lily flower
- 1 piece dry tangerine peel
- 2 slices ginger
- Wash duck with hot water, chop into 3-4 pieces, put into a large clay soup pot.
- Soak dry oysters, black mushrooms and lily flowers.
- Remove stalk of mushrooms, cut away the hard heads of lily flower.
- Clean all soak materials, put oysters and mushroom into the clay pot.
- Add in dry tangerine peel and ginger, pour in water to 90% full of pot.
- Cover the lid of pot, boil at least 60 minutes by low heat.
- Add in lily flower, boil 15 minutes by medium heat.
- Add in seasoning, stir well, serve.