Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 4½ cups of salad, about 4 servings.
- 2½ cups shredded green papaya
- 4 medium red and green serrano chilies (or to taste)
- 2 large cloves garlic, skinned
- 1 cup green or string beans, cut 1" pieces
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut each in half
- 2 tsp ground peanuts (optional)
- 2 tbsp small dried shrimps
- cabbage and iceberg lettuce leaves
- Using a mortar and pestle, pound chilies and garlic to coarse texture.
- Add papaya, green beans, tomatoes and pound 1 – 2 minutes longer, mixing with a spoon while pounding.
- Add dried shrimps, peanuts, dressing and mix well.
- Serve immediately with cabbage and lettuce leaves.
- Goes well with Thai-style BBQ chicken and steamed sticky rice.