Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 – 2 large rutabagas
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp flour
- white pepper
- 1 egg
- Peel the rutabagas, cut into small cubes and cook in small amount of water seasoned with salt until tender. Mash well.
- Whip butter or margarine and flour into the rutabagas, add the milk gradually, whipping continuously.
- Add the egg and season to taste.
- Place in a greased casserole dish, cover with bread crumbs and bake in a 200 °C (400 °F) oven for 40 mins.