Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are a definite favorite in our house! See my other recipes for a scrumptious homemade syrup to serve with these! ENJOY! These fill ya up!
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 – 8 servings
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Stir in milk and melted butter.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time.
- Bake on a hot griddle until bubbly.
- Flip and bake until done.