Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This mask treatment will help to soften and firm your skin at the same time.
- Place 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt into a small dish.
- Add the powdered kelp, stir well.
- Add the honey and stir until all three ingredients are blended into a smooth consistency.
To use Edit
- Cleanse face, apply the mask all over face, neck and shoulder area.
- Massage lightly (the kelp acts as beauty grains to promote exfoliation).
- Leave on for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Remove with a warm washcloth.
- Use a tonic or hydrosol on a cotton ball for complete removal.
- Apply your moisturizer as usual.
- kelp contains iodine, so those with iodine allergies should not use this mask.