- 500 gr. Lamb
- 3-4 tablespoons butter
- 1-2 large unions (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teacup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 grain lemon-juice
- Mix Lamb with butter and onions together. Cook and stir until lightly browned.
- Roll in flour, stir some times, then add milk and a little water.
- Simmer over low heat until heated through.
- Remove from heat. Let cool and roll in eggs and lemon-juice.
- Stirring eggs and lemon-juice in chinaware, with a little cold water and rolling in gravy of meat.
- Mix this stock with Lamb and roll in butter and cutting parsley and in the end sail pepper.
- Serve it its sauce.