Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lb. Lamb, cut into 1 1/2" pieces,
- 5 bunches of green onions, cut into 1" pieces,
- 2 cups hot water, divided,
- 1 tsp salt,
- 1 tsp paprika,
- 1 tsp black pepper,
- 2 tbsp butter (optionally)
- Put Lamb in wide, but not deep sausepan.
- Add 1/2 cup hot water and if desired, butter, cover.
- Put on the top of range at medium heat for 2 hours.
- In 1/2 hour add onions, salt, paprika, black pepper and 1/2 cup hot water, stir.
- Cook for another 1/2 hour, add 1/2 cup hot water, stir.
- Repeat the latter in 1/2 hour, using the last 1/2 cup hot water.
- Cover and cook for 1/2 hour.
- Switch off the range, let stay for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.