Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 400g Lamb,
- 2 carrots,
- 1/2 celery,
- 2-3 potatoes,
- 2 tomatoes,
- 1 Onion,
- 3-4 cloves garlic,
- 1 spoonful flour,
- 1 tsp tomato paste,
- 50g butter,
- Cut the meat into pieces and boil in salt water together with the finely cut carrots and celery. Cook the finely chopped Onion, flour and tomato paste in butter and some water.
- Add the meat, after some 10 minutes also add the diced tomatoes.
- When boiled add the tomato pieces and garlic.
- Boil for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with finely chopped parsley, pepper and cummin.