Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Miel in sos de iaurt
- 1¾ lbs / 750 g lamb
- 1 lb / 500 g yogurt
- ½ tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons butter (or lard)
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- Fry the lamb pieces in butter.
- When golden brown, add a few tablespoons of water and simmer, covered, until the meat is almost done (if necessary, add some more water).
- Make a paste from yogurt and flour, adding the yogurt a little at a time and stirring.
- Pour this paste over the lamb pieces.
- Add the dill and salt and let simmer a little longer until the meat is done.
- Serve with polenta.