In Romanian: Miel in sos de iaurt
- 1¾ lbs / 750 g lamb
- 1 lb / 500 g yogurt
- ½ tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons butter (or lard)
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- Fry the lamb pieces in butter.
- When golden brown, add a few tablespoons of water and simmer, covered, until the meat is almost done (if necessary, add some more water).
- Make a paste from yogurt and flour, adding the yogurt a little at a time and stirring.
- Pour this paste over the lamb pieces.
- Add the dill and salt and let simmer a little longer until the meat is done.
- Serve with polenta.