Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 racks of Lamb, deboned, fat removed
- Brown sauce made with lamb stock from bones (recipe below)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 slices prosciutto, 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp chopped shallots and 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 7 oz. fresh spinach, washed,
- salt and pepper, 2 sheets phyllo pastry
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Vegetables: 8 oz. potatoes, peeled, cut in thin slices
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 cherry tomoatoes,
- 4 thyme leaves
- Add stock to pan, boil down to make 1 cup brown sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- In saucepan, add butter, saute shallots and garlic. Add spinach, cover, cook just until spinach is wilted, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Remove from heat, drain.
- Fold each phyllo sheet in half. Brush with butter. Place loins on phyllo, cover with spinach. Fold pastry around each loin like an envelope. Place on bake sheet, bake in 375F oven 10 minutes (meat shouldbe medium-rare).
- Vegetables: Fry Potato slices in very hot oil until golden brown and cooked. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with salt. Place tomatores on lightly oiled pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, bake in 350F oven for three minutes or until barely tender.
- To serve, place sauce on the obttom of hot plate, slice Lamb in thick slices, place slices on sauce and garnish with potatoes and tomatoes. Decoreate with thyme.