Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lamb And Winter Vegetable Stew
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Pound Lamb Stew Meat, Cubed
- 2 Cups beef broth
- 1 Cup Dry red wine
- 2 cloves garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh thyme
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Cups Peeled, Seeded, And Sliced butternut squash
- 1 Cup Peeled, Sliced Parsnips
- 1 Cup Peeled, Chopped sweet potatoes
- 1 Cup Sliced celery
- 1 Medium Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
Heat The oil in a Large Saucepan, And Brown The Lamb Meat on All Sides.Drain Fat, And Stir in The beef broth And Wine. Season With garlic, thyme,salt, pepper, And bay leaf. Bring The Mixture to a Boil. Reduce Heat, Cover,And Simmer 20 Minutes.
Merry Christmas From Lr