Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 kg (6½ pounds) sliced Lamb shoulder, neck, or breast on the bone
- 3 kg (6½ pounds) cabbage, in large wedges
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- 1 liter (quart) boiling water
- 1½ dl (⅔ cup flour)
- 1¼ dl (½ cup) cold water
- In pot layer the meat with the cabbage sprinkling each layer with salt and peppercorns.
- Add boiling water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer about 1 1/2 hours.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- The stock should be quite peppery.
- Stir the flour into the cold water, then stir into the pot to thicken.
- Serve with boiled potatoes.