Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Snitel de miel
- leg of lamb (in 6 pieces)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoon lard
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- bread crumbs
- Cut the leg into finger thick slices and flattened with the wooden hammer.
- Salt and let sit for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Beat the egg and mix with milk.
- Dredge the meat with the egg mixture, then flour, then egg again and finally breadcrumbs.
- Fry in lard mixed with oil at low heat.
- Serve with french fries and green lettuce or pickles.