Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
purchased from the DeYoung Estate in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1982. Dated 1972.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ cup quince jelly
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- In small saucepan, sauté garlic in butter over medium heat.
- Add jelly, rosemary, pepper and salt.
- Mix well.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until jelly has just melted.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat electric broiler.
- Arrange chops on rack in broiler pan.
- Generously brush topside of each chop with half of the glaze.
- Broil chops 3-4" from the heat for 6 minutes until browned.
- Turn chops over.
- Brush with remaining glaze.
- Broil for 4–5 minutes until done to your liking.