Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pilaf de miel
- Cut the meat in pieces and fry with a tablespoon of lard.
- When golden brown, add finely chopped onion, water and salt.
- Cover the pan and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, slightly fry the rice with a tablespoon of lard.
- Place over the meat, add chopped dill and cover with a lid that was covered in a soaked and squeezed cloth.
- Bake in the oven until the rice is cooked.