- 1 kg, green onions (chopped) - 15-20 pcs,
- rice - 1 coffee cup,
- parsley (chopped) - 1 table spoon,
- Hogweed (chopped) - 1 table spoon,
- sunflower oil - 1 coffee cup,
- black pepper - a tea spoon,
- salt - for a taste
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Mix the pieces with the onions, the rice, the black pepper, the parsley and hogweed, the oil and salt. #Put the mixture in oiled paper and wrap it as a parcel.
- Put the parcel paper ends downwards in a small baking dish, pour a finger of water and bake it at a moderate temperature in an oven for 2–3 hours.
Serve with lattuce salad.