- Put lamb on baking dish.
- Put salt and pepper on it.
- Then mix oil with herbs and splash it on lamb.
- Put it in pre-heated oven and bake it for 5 hours (3.5 for medium) on 250°C.
- Then after about 3 hours put in quarters sliced potatoes.
- When finished splash beer on meat and leave it for another about 20 – 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with potatoes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.