In Romanian: Drob de miel
- Innards (heart, kidneys, liver, tongue, spleen) from a lamb
- 2 big onions
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions (green parts)
- 1 tablespoon lard
- 1 bread slice
- Grind the innards with the finely chopped raw or slightly fried onion, lard and crustless slice of bread (previously soaked and squeezed dry).
- Add salt, pepper, chopped parsley and dill, chopped green onions, beaten eggs and mix everything well.
- In a well greased pan, set the washed lamb stomach so as to cover the bottom and sides of the pan with room to spare.
- Arrange the ground meat mixture, cover with the sides of the stomach and bake.
- When ready, turn onto a plate and serve with green lettuce.