Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Drob de miel
- Innards (heart, kidneys, liver, tongue, spleen) from a lamb
- 2 big onions
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions (green parts)
- 1 tablespoon lard
- 1 bread slice
- Grind the innards with the finely chopped raw or slightly fried onion, lard and crustless slice of bread (previously soaked and squeezed dry).
- Add salt, pepper, chopped parsley and dill, chopped green onions, beaten eggs and mix everything well.
- In a well greased pan, set the washed lamb stomach so as to cover the bottom and sides of the pan with room to spare.
- Arrange the ground meat mixture, cover with the sides of the stomach and bake.
- When ready, turn onto a plate and serve with green lettuce.