Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Boil the lamb pluck in salt water and cut into pieces.
- Fry the finely chopped onions in butter and some water.
- Add the rice, pluck, pepper and mint.
- Add 2 cupfuls of the lamb stock and boil some 20 minutes.
- Soak the caul in cold water, cut into pieces and fill with the mixture.
- Arrange in a tray and bake in a moderate oven.
- When nearly ready, pour over the eggs beaten in yoghurt and bake for another 10 – 15 minutes.
- The dish can also be prepared without caul wrapping.