Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 bone in lamb chops trimmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1½ cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- ⅓ cup milk
- lemon slices for garnish
- Sprinkle lamb chops with salt and pepper.
- In large fry pan heat oil over medium heat then cook chops for 2 minutes per side.
- Add garlic and rosemary then cook 6 minutes longer.
- Remove chops from fry pan and keep warm then in same fry pan add mushrooms and sauté 1 minute then add wine and cook until most liquid has evaporated and add milk and bring to boil.
- Add chops and left over juices then turn to coat with sauce and heat 2 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices.