- Prepare the lamb, wash and joint it into medium-size pieces, brown in hot butter in a shallow casserole.
- Add finely chopped onion, tomato puree, vinegar, wine, meat stock and seasoning.
- Cover the casserole with a lid and simmer for 1 hours.
- Add sliced tomatoes and cock for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve the lamb with a slice of lemon on each piece of lamb.
- Sprinkle with chopped greens.
- Cut the meat to have 3 or 4 pieces per portion.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.