Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 lbs boneless lean Lamb, cubed
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 2 large leeks, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
1. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil.
3. Stir in flour; mix well.
4. Gradually add broth.
5. Bring to a boil, stirring to remove browned bits from pan.
7. Spoon into a greased 3-quart baking dish.
9. Bake uncovered, at 375 for 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until the meat and potatoes are tender.
10. Discard bay leaf.
11. Garnish with remaining parsley.