- Can be prepared in 35 – 40 Minutes
- Serves 10 – 12 persons
- 4 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon yeast
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups almonds, roasted and ground
- Put the flour in a bowl, add the milk, eggs, baking powder, yeast and water; mix together to form a batter set aside to rise.
- Grease a frying pan with a little oil, pour into the pan half a ladle of batter.
- Spread the batter quickly into a thin pancake and fry over medium heat until the top bubbles, then turn over and brown the other side.
- Repeat using all batter.
- Mix the sugar, cardamom and almonds together.
- Stuff each pancake with the mixture roll into finger shapes, and arrange on a serving dish; sprinkle with some ground almonds.