Ground meat pizza
- 1 tablespoon dried yeast
- ¼ cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 to 3½ cups sifted flour
- Mix yeast with warm water, let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add over the oil, sugar, salt and flour.
- Mix well.
- Knead the dough very well for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Put in a greased pan.
- Turn dough in pan, cover with a cloth and let stand in a warm place till double in size for 45 minutes.
- Mix the filling mixture together.
- Cut the dough into five portions.
- Roll each portion into a circle ½ inch thick.
- Spread the fillings over the five circles.
- Put into a greased pan and bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes or till slightly brown.
- Serve them with yogurt as main dish.