Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ground meat pizza
- 1 tablespoon dried yeast
- ¼ cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 to 3½ cups sifted flour
- Mix yeast with warm water, let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add over the oil, sugar, salt and flour.
- Mix well.
- Knead the dough very well for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Put in a greased pan.
- Turn dough in pan, cover with a cloth and let stand in a warm place till double in size for 45 minutes.
- Mix the filling mixture together.
- Cut the dough into five portions.
- Roll each portion into a circle ½ inch thick.
- Spread the fillings over the five circles.
- Put into a greased pan and bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes or till slightly brown.
- Serve them with yogurt as main dish.